Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Long Time No See!

Wow! It has been almost a year since I have posted ANYTHING! I think it may be time to start back up again considering I have an almost 11 month old! Man how time flies!

Tyson is getting so big and is learning so many things everyday! He is crawling and getting into everything, pulling himself up, and walking along furniture. As much as I don't want him to start walking (just because then he will really get into everything!) a part of me wants him to because he is just getting so dang heavy for an almost 13 week pregnant woman...oh yes, by the way, I'm PREGNANT!!! I'm due April 24th and we couldn't be more excited! Tyson also has two little teeth and is starting to get more (so I think because of how grumpy he has been the past week), but of course I still love him!

The CHP application process for Ty is going well. It is starting to move forward more so we are excited about that! As much as I love my parents I am soooo looking forward to having a place of our own for our own space and so I can decorate my own house! Especially for Christmas ;)

 These two boys are my world!

 He found a friend!

 We're in trouble!

 Our sweet little family...

No comments:

Post a Comment