Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Numbing Night Owl

You know, I would love to say that I am a night owl and can stay up all night and it may seem like it for what time it is right now, but the truth is I REALLY cherish my sleep yet I get to sit here at 12:49 AM not being able to sleep one bit. I guess it comes from the numbing I feel in my hands and arms (and have been feeling for a couple of weeks now) and the fact that I am starting to come down with something. My throat hurts, nose is stuffy, head feels muffy...I know that that sounds like! The most wonderous head cold! Yay!

I mean I wasn't sleeping before because of the numbing but I get to add a sickness on top of it! I'm trying to stay positive though. Watching TV and drinking orange juice at 1 in the morning, who wouldn't love that? If anyone can think of a remedy for getting over a head cold quickly  or getting rid of the numbness, sharing it with me would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm due in about 7 weeks and am getting more and more ready every day. Bending over and getting around is getting a bit tougher but I know I can survive! Besides once this little one is here I know it will have been 100% worth it. Ty gets more excited everyday as well, constantly rubbing my belly, putting his ear on my belly trying to listen and feel movement and talking to my  belly to ensure that our little boy knows his daddy's voice. I know he will be the best daddy anyone has ever known and I couldn't be more honored to be married to such a wonderful man.

And I just realized (since it is 1 in the morning on the 17th of October) it is our 8 month anniversary! Crazy how time flies! Of course we have had our ups and downs like every couple has but I wouldn't trade these last 8 months for anything, and I know many more wonderful months are to come.

Well maybe I should go try to sleep again, though who knows maybe I will be back in about an hour with no luck. It's worth a try though, right? Here are the last three weeks of pictures since I have been slacking and not updating them as they go by...whoopsidaisy :)

30 Weeks

31 Weeks 

32 Weeks
and yes, I am tired all the time...haha




1 comment:

  1. awww... shy you are getting soooo close. the last few weeks are seriously the worst. you get so huge, every position is the worst, you cannot get comfortable for the life of you. I would take 2 benadryl when i couldn't sleep and it would knock me out. try that and see if it will work, it may also help your head cold. i can't wait to see you next weekend. love you babe!!!

    ReplyDelete