Thursday, September 13, 2012

Time to Relax...well, it's an attempt

The peach business is finally over, and I can't say that I'm not happy about it because...I'M SO EXCITED IT'S OVER!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love chatting with farmers and having dust fly everywhere sticking to every inch of my body, but sometimes it's nice to relax a little and only do the things I would like to do. Just sayin'. Who doesn't like a little break every once in a while?

Now I get to take time to prepare for our little bundle of joy that is coming in only 12 weeks time! It's so crazy how time flies! I feel like it was just yesterday that Ty proposed and we were planning the wedding. I couldn't be happier with how life is going. I get to be a full time wife and soon-to-be stay at home mommy. Laundry, cooking, cleaning, I can honestly and truthfully say that I am quite excited to be able to do that every day (yes, I know that will change VERY soon) but why not have a positive attitude right now, eh?

Ty is still busy as ever. We still don't see each other as often as we'd like, but even a little is better than nothing. I am grateful for his hard work and dedication and wouldn't want to have him any other way. :) Cheesy, I know but I sure do love that man :)

Well, this is short I know but with all of the many activities I do every day I just can't seem to fit anymore info on here. Here is a 27 week picture. I look absolutely HUGE, but I'm sure he just loves to sit right in front. I'm loving being pregnant though, honestly. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment